The Bolt SP1 Treadmill comes with a powerful 4.0 horsepower motor. It is low noise, high speed (up to 22 km per hour) and ideal for any gym. It is one of those treadmills that seem to be perfect whether you are walking, jogging or running.
The treadmill comes with an LCD display showing the functions of:
- Pulse rate: this allows the user to see how fast the heart is beating at the time of any workout
- Incline: running uphill or on the flat, it’s completely down to the user, but it is always tougher to work those calves on a steep incline and a feature you will find on the SP1.
- Time: timing is all-important on any run. It allows us to see how we are progressing during the exercise and helps us to discover if we can beat our previous best.
- Distance: some runners need to make sure the 30 minutes a day goal is being achieved, while others just aim to go for a mile or two. Here you can discover if you have covered the required distance you were aiming for.
- Calories burned: If you are on a calorie-controlled diet, it is interesting to know how many you burn, as well as consume
- Body fat burned: There are times when the fat burn is simply not recorded on the scales you have in the bathroom. The Bolt SP1 Treadmill shows a feature indicating how much fat has been burned.
There are 24 pre-set programs ideal for beginners and experts alike. Using the pre-set programs allows a runner to find which workout works best for them. There is also an MP3 player for those who like to run along to music.