The Bolt T-Pro Treadmill has a 4.0 horsepower motor and ranges between 0.5 and 22 km/ per hour running speeds. It is perfect for beginners and experts alike. The T-Pro is a perfect solution for any commercial gym and would not look out of place in any home or garage space either.
The treadmill comes with 16 pre-set programs and is generally high speed and low noise. It is the perfect treadmill for commercial gyms and comes with an emergency stop and safety key. This gives the user peace of mind.
The Bolt T-Pro Treadmill comes with an 18.5-inch display screen. It is this feature which makes the treadmill appear so great. There are also four instant incline/decline keys as well as four instant speed keys. Ideal for runners who want to mix up their workout or change the same old routine of running flat and at a certain speed.
The console display has all the dynamic functions of:
- Pulse Rate: see how fast your heart is beating during your run
- Incline: run up that hill or jog along the flat, it’s up to you.
- Time: monitor how long your exercise program has lasted.
- Speed: the Bolt T-Pro has speeds ranging from 0.5 km per hour up to 22 km/ph. This makes it perfect for walkers, joggers, runners and sprinters alike.
- Distance: If you are practising for a marathon or just a 10k run, you will want to know how far you are progressing.
- Calories: We can all monitor our calorific intake but those on a calorie-controlled diet may wish to know how many calories are being burned on a run.
- Steps: There are so many fitness band monitors around these days, many of which count steps. Many people aim to attain that 10,000 a day step count and the Bolt T-Pro Treadmill helps us monitor step count too.
- Body Fat: there is something most bathroom scales fail to tell us: how much body fat is being burned. The Bolt T-Pro tells us.
- Instant Keys for Incline: The four incline keys help us get to that incline in an instant.